Phantom Doctrine just came out today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You can get it for 10% right now via the Humble Store in the form of a Steam key. A strategic turn-based RPG set during the Cold War, the game features:
Disclosure: We may earn a commission from links on this page.
- A Deep Single Player Story Campaign: the 40+ hour single player campaign mode features a rich gripping plot woven with numerous historical events and characters to bring the terrifying reality of the Cold War to life from a unique perspective.
- Next-generation turn-based combat: offers unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, including variable Overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breach ability.
- Expanded battlefield: assets can be positioned around the world, enabling you to call for assistance in the heat of battle. But the enemy can also bring in reinforcements, including heavy weapons and even air support. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight.
- Multiplayer Battles: lose friends and make new enemies in ruthless online multiplayer matches. Experience the deviousness and lethality of Phantom Doctrine in accessible 1v1 skirmishes.
- Utilize ruthless Technology: New capabilities can either be stolen from the enemy or researched, and then ruthlessly used to your advantage. Often experimental and morally dubious, brainwashing, interrogation, body engineering and chemical enhancement are all fair game as you extract information by any means necessary.
- Fully customizable character creation: Operatives can be customized each time they need a new identity. Change their appearance, forge their documents, train them in the deadly arts and send them back into the field.
Follow @GameDeals365 and like us on Facebook for all of the latest #gamedeals! Did we miss something? Comment below!
This article should not be considered an endorsement of any product. Game Deals 365 curates for the best game and tech deals that we can find. We may, in some instances, receive a small portion of sales from deals that we highlight, although this is not always the case. Any proceeds support the continued operation of the site.