The latest game in the Valkyria Chronicles series, Valkyria Chronicles 4, is coming to PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One on October 16. And if you pre-order the game on Amazon, you can get it for just $47.99 instead of $60 – and it comes with free shipping. That’s a 20% discount.
Only Amazon Prime members are eligible for this pre-order deal. New members can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days. The pre-order discount appears at checkout.
Game features include:
- The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter “Blitz” battle system returns to the field.
- New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more.
- The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation.
- Inspired by watercolor compositions, the canvas graphics engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions.
- The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, the original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for the game.
Be sure to follow @GameDeals365 and like us on Facebook for all of the latest #gamedeals! Did we miss something? Leave a comment below or contact us.
This article should not be considered an endorsement of any product. Game Deals 365 curates for the best game and tech deals that we can find. We may, in some instances, receive a small portion of sales from deals that we highlight, although this is not always the case. Any proceeds support the continued operation of the site.