If you’re a fan of Mario, you’ll want to check out these game deals on Nintendo Switch. The deals include games like Super Mario Maker 2 for $39.99.
All of the deals are for physical, boxed copies. Plus, all of the deals are eligible for free Amazon Prime shipping.
Here are the Mario-themed Switch games on sale:
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – $32.84
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – $39.99
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – $49.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – $26.25
- Mario Tennis Aces – $39.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $39.99
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – $58
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99
- Super Mario Odyssey – $49.94
- Super Mario Party – $49.94
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – $49.94
And while there’s not a deal on it now (or likely for a while), pre-orders are open now for Super Mario 3D All-Stars. That game includes Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy in one package.
How good are they?
All of these games are either critically acclaimed or rated above average. Super Mario Odyssey is one of the top-rated games of all time. It currently has a 97 out of 100 average on OpenCritic.
Meanwhile, Super Mario Maker 2 averages an 88 out of 100. The lowest-rated game of the bunch, Mario Tennis Aces, averages a still-decent 75 out of 100. So none of these are stinkers, at least according to OpenCritic’s averages.
Check out trailers for some of the games below!