The Humble Store is having their annual Spring Sale. Among the biggest discounts is 75% off for Mad Max ($4.99), the 2015 action-adventure game from Avalanche Studios (who is making the upcoming Rage 2).
Here are some of the key game features:
Build the Ultimate Car
- Without your Interceptor, you are nothing. Embark on a dangerous journey to rebuild your key to salvation
- Brutalize your enemies in high-speed, inter-vehicular warfare using the ultimate combat vehicle
- Build your perfect war-machine with thousands of mods to customize performance, armor, and weaponry
Be the Legendary Post-apocalyptic Warrior
- Build your legend by upgrading Max’s stats, gear, and abilities
- Raid enemy encampments to gain access to precious resources and powerful upgrades
- Kill or be killed by combining stealth, gun, and melee combat to take out your relentless enemies
Tame the primal Wasteland
- Traverse and discover a haunting post-apocalyptic world with dynamic weather, treacherous landscapes, and sadistic marauder factions that create threatening situations around every corner
- Freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Wasteland is vast and filled with dangerous side missions, activities, and encounters ranging from ambushes to hijacking fuel caravans
— Game Deals 365 (@gamedeals365) May 14, 2018
This article should not be considered an endorsement of any product. Game Deals 365 curates for the best game and tech deals that we can find. We may, in some instances, receive a small portion of sales from deals that we highlight, although this is not always the case. Any proceeds support the continued operation of the site.