The Humble Store, Green Man Gaming, and Playasia are all running sales this week on games that are big in Japan. The sales are timed around the Tokyo Game Show. Here are some of the highlights!
- Code Vein – $35.99 ($28.79 with Humble Choice)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – $14.99 ($11.99)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – $4.99 ($3.99)
- Shenmue I & II – $7.49 ($5.99)
- Tekken 7 – $9.99 ($7.99)
*Prices in parentheses are with the Humble Choice discount applied.
Green Man Gaming
The Green Man Gaming Best of Japan Sale is running through the end of September. It features games up to 83 percent off. You’ll find games like:
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – $29.99
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – $25
- Final Fantasy Type-0 – $15
- Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator – $7.65
- Nier: Automata Game of the Yorha Edition – $20
- Saga Scarlet Grace: Ambitions – $22.49
Playasia is celebrating the Japan Game Awards 2020 with a page of their own for some of the big winners. You can find made-in-Japan games on sale below. Also, don’t forget that the Playasia End of Summer Sale runs through the end of the month!
- Dragon Quest 1+2+3 Collection (Switch) – $34.99
- Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Twin Pack (Switch) – $50.99
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition (PS4) – $159.99
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the games sold at Playasia are from regions outside of the US. The product page lets you know the region.
Watch trailers for some of the games below!