Today’s deals include a large discount on Nintendo Switch games like Super Mario Maker 2. Plus, we have discounts on a handful of PS4 games like Slay the Spire.
And if you’re looking for Switch hardware, the Switch Lite is currently in stock at GameStop. However, the console is not on sale.
Disclosure: Our articles may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small percentage of sales from clicks derived from affiliate links. This helps us keep the servers on and pay our writers.
Save on select physical Nintendo Switch games at GameStop. The games on sale for $20 off include:
- Mario Tennis Aces – $39.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – $39.99
- Splatoon 2 – $39.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99
- Yoshi’s Crafted World – $39.99
PlayStation 4 Deals
The PS4 deals that we are highlighting are physical copies through Amazon.
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package – $39.99
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition – $37.42
- Slay the Spire – $13.99
- The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour – $10.99
Lastly, GameStop is running a buy one get one 50 percent off sale on pre-owned last-gen games. It’s worth browsing.
As always, you can watch trailers for some of the games below!